Test products: Megger offers the Easyloc RxTx utility location system.
• Make optimum preparations for your building work, quickly and reliably
• Avoid cable damage and help to minimize costly accidents and inconvenient delays
• Depth measurement at the push of a button, even without a transmitter
• 33 kHz – compatible with other location systems
• Large display with automatic backlight
• Quick and simple to operate
Utility location system to detect and trace cable runs and pipe networks. The Easyloc is fast and simple to operate, with features designed to avoid potentially dangerous power cables and other services as efficiently as possible.
Easyloc is suitable for water, rail, gas, power, highways and telecommunication utilities and contractors and anyone who is proposing to engage in groundworks.
Megger designs and manufactures portable electrical test equipment. Megger products help you install, improve efficiency, reduce cost and extend the life of your or your customers’ electrical assets.
Established in the late 1800s, the company has been designing and making test and measurement instruments that perform electrical measurements for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning for decades. Megger products have supported customers all over the world to improve their facilities’ efficiency, reduce costs, extend the life of apparatus and through trending and analysis, anticipate equipment failure and future performance. It now has local offices in many locations with technical support teams and distributors all over the world. Manufacturing plants are located in Germany, Sweden, the UK, and USA.