Safety eyewear: Ergodyne has introduced a new single lens model to its Skullerz® Safety Glasses Line. Sköll provides all the same safety features as the high-performance Skullerz® models at an exceptional value.
Like all Skullerz® safety glasses, Sköll meets the MIL-PRF 32342 Ballistic Impact protection requirements, providing more than four times the level of protection required by occupational standards. “Many jobsites are swimming in cheap, throw-away safety glasses,” said Jim Grider, product manager, Ergodyne. “Sköll is high-quality, safety eyewear that’ll make you feel good about what you’re giving your employees without busting your budget.”
With Sköll, workers get…
• Eye protection that not only meets MIL-PRF 32342 Impact requirements, but the ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 Standards as well.
• Available Fog-Off™ anti-fog technology to keep the lenses from fogging up in even the most extreme conditions and changes in temperature.
• A matte black, blade-frame design for ample coverage and a wide field of vision with six lens options: Clear, Indoor/Outdoor and Smoke, with or without Fog-Off™ technology.
• Scratch-resistant lenses that block 99.9 percent of harmful UV rays.
• Rubber temple tips and a non-slip nosepiece for a snug, comfortable, fit.
“You shouldn’t have to risk your workers’ safety because budgets are tight,” said Tom Votel, president & CEO, Ergodyne. “Supplying your workforce with quality, good-looking safety glasses that last longer can ensure compliance and boost employee morale.”
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.