Safety equipment: BURNDY’s Finger-Safe kits are available for its Open Style Configurable Series Power Distribution Blocks to convert them to Finger-Safe Styles, and for adding poles to existing Finger-Safe models. Finger-Safe kits provide a level of added protection and safety by preventing accidental brush contact with energized surfaces and provide IEC60529 IP-20 rating. Kits contain translucent polycarbonate top covers and end plates. Assembly is completed quickly and easily by sliding end plates into side barrier grooves and attaching the top cover to side barrier pins.
Features and Benefits:
• Translucent for easy visual inspection
• Quick and Easy Finger-Safe conversion
• Reduce inventory by not having to stock both Open and Finger-Safe styles
• Use Open Style adders and Finger-Safe kits to add additional poles to existing Finger-Safe units
• No tools required for kit installation