Safety eyewear: Clearly better anti-fog performance
A fogged lens can be frustrating and dangerous. Removing eyewear to wipe away fog can expose eyes to potentially dangerous workplace impact hazards and debris. The Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti- fog coatings, even after washing multiple times.
See what you’ve been missing with our fog-resistant eyewear
Try the Solus 1000 Series safety eyewear and Goggle Gear 500 Series splash goggle with Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating and see clearly, longer (based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared with traditional anti-fog coatings).
Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating is now available on Solus 1000 Series safety eyewear in a range of lens colors (clear, grey or amber). Other features include removable temples, soft nose bridge, optional elastic strap, padded temples for added comfort, and vented, removable foam gasket to help reduce eye exposure.
Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating is also available on 3M Goggle Gear 500 Series splash goggle with a low-profile design, adjustable strap and optional prescription insert. All come with polycarbonate lenses, which absorb 99.9% of UV rays.
The facts are clear:
• Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating lasts longer than traditional anti-fog coatings (based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared with traditional anti-fog coatings), helping to increase eyewear performance in wet and steamy environments
• Workers may enjoy reliable, clearer sight longer, because the coating, with its active ingredient, is bonded to the lens
• The coating retains its effectiveness for at least 25 washings, allowing workers to wear their eyewear longer
• The coating can be disinfected with diluted bleach soaking or alcohol wipes without losing its anti-fog performance
• Workers can feel con dent wearing Scotchgard Anti-Fog coated eyewear because it meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3