Test equipment: Fluke’s DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer™ accelerates every step of the copper certification process.
• Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
• Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, Class FA and all current standards
• ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
• Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
• Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software
• Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
• ETL Verified to IEC Level V – the most stringent accuracy requirement
• Endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
• Built in Alien Crosstalk testing capability
• Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
The DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer improves the efficiency of copper certification with unmatched speed for testing Cat 6A and Class FA while meeting draft IEC Level V – the most stringent accuracy requirement. The ProjX Management System helps ensure jobs are done correctly the first time and helps tracks progress from set-up to systems acceptance. Versiv platform supports modules for fiber testing (Both OLTS and OTDR). The platform is easily upgradeable to support future standards. Troubleshoot faults faster with the Taptive user interface which graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ Management Software. Fluke Networks' DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer is Intertek (ETL) Verified in accordance with the IEC-61935-1 specifications for accuracy Level IV, and draft accuracy Level V, and in accordance with the ANSI/TIA-1152 specifications for Level IIIe.