Utility vehicles: Jarraff’s 4-wheel tree trimmer comes with several different tire options for a wide variety of transmission and distribution line ROW maintenance applications. These options range from small all-terrain tires to large, heavy-duty log-skidder style tires. The 4-wheel drive Jarraff offers minimal maintenance and a low ground pressure. Travel time is significantly reduced with this model.
• Maximum cutting height: 75 ft.
• Rotation: 360 degrees on turntable
• Upper controls: 2 four-way joysticks
• Traveling length: 41 ft. 6 in.
• Boom: Non-conductive telescoping fiberglass
• Saw: Specifically designed, 24-in. diameter, 3200 rpm
• Engines: Deutz 97 hp, four cylinder, air-cooled, turbo diesel; Tier III Cummins liquid cooled, 130 hp, electronic controlled
• Fuel capacity: 45 gallons, approx 2 gallons per hour
• Coloring options: Custom color coating
• Winch: 20,000 lb winch, 150 ft. of 5/8-in. cable included
• Push blade: 8 feet, hydraulically controlled
• Hydrostatically driven
• Operates off all quadrants without outriggers
Unsurpassed Quality and Craftsmanship
Ingenuity, innovation and experience go into every Jarraff All-Terrain Tree Trimmer. From the smallest hydraulic seals to the 75-foot boom, every machine is constructed with unsurpassed quality and craftsmanship. The means you can expect outstanding performance in the field whether its standard tree trimming and cutting or transmission and distribution line clearing.
Clearly in Control: Operator Cab
While the cab offers a dynamic operational range, it is also ergonomically designed to provide the user optimal comfort and control. Two four-way joysticks allow the operator to maneuver and position the boom and saw blade effortlessly. Clearly and simply marked instruments provide the operator precise fingertip control to move in any desired direction.
The articulating cab offers a dynamic range of operation. It allows the operator to tilt 40 degrees in each direction with the boom during operation. And the telescopic boom extends up to 75 feet with a 90-degree range of motion, providing unmatched cutting height.