Utility supplies: BURNDY’s WIREMIKECI is the latest addition to its WIREMIKE product line. With its compact size, it is easily accessible and can confirm any finished crimp when using butting “U” dies crimped with BURNDY 750, 46, 39, and 35 series of installation tools.
This tool is used in a variety of applications when verifying the size of stranded, solid, and DLO (Diesel Locomotive) wire for Copper and Concentric and Compact wire for Aluminum. The WIREMIKECI is manufactured from long lasting, durable stainless steel and comes with a sheath to protect the gauge when not in use.
Features and Benefits
• Provides quick and easy identification of:
o Cu Class B Stranded AWG (concentric)
o Cu Solid AWG
o Cu DLO
o AL Class B Compact and Concentric
• Strong, durable, long lasting, high quality stainless steel WIREMIKE™
• Convenient size makes it easy to carry
• T-Dimension for inspection of crimp for both copper and aluminum when using butting U Dies only (750, 46, 35, and 39 series of tools)
• Supplied with a sheath to protect WIREMIKE™ gauge when not in use
Headquartered in Manchester, New Hampshire with over 90 years of dedicated customer support in both service and product. Our customers need to look no further than BURNDY for all their connector, tool, and accessory needs. BURNDY is the only manufacturer to have the BURNDY® Engineered System of coordinating dies, connectors and tools. The three elements have been specially designed to work together and engineered to meet stringent, accepted quality standards - allowing the user complete confidence in the integrity of the connection.