Safety products: 3M’s Elevated Temperature Hard Hat H-700T Series is for head, eye, face and hearing protection for elevated temperature environments. In challenging conditions, you need safety equipment that stands up to the heat, keeps your workers comfortable – and makes a tough job easier. Engineered to withstand radiant heat loads up to 375°F, our NEW 3M Elevated Temperature Hard Hat H-700T Series is the foundation of an integrated system of advanced personal protection equipment, designed specifically for elevated temperature applications ranging from metalworking and smelting to glass manufacturing.
More comfortable to wear – more convenient to use
The new design and materials offer lightweight protection (less than 380 g) while the use of existing head suspensions provide proven comfort, security and adjustability.
Built for performance and value
H-700T Series hard hats are built using injection molding technology. This allows us to offer you an elevated temperature hard hat that is lighter weight, more comfortable and versatile – at a competitive price.
Features and Benefits
• Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type 1, G
• Protects the wearer from crown (top) impact
• Designed to withstand radiant heat loads up to 190°C (375°F)
• Weighs less than 380 g (0.838 lbs.) with ratchet suspension
• Secure 4-point ratchet suspension and standard brow pad
• Suspension sits lower on head to reduce pressure and increase security
• Accessory slots for ear muff attachment and faceshield attachment