Utility equipment: Klein Tools combined all of the major functions of side-cutting pliers into one tool - the Journeyman™ High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers with Wire Stripper/Crimper (Cat No. J2139NECRN). This new multi-tool cuts and strips 10-12 AWG solid and 12-14 AWG stranded wire, and crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
“We know electricians often use their ‘Klein’s’ to strip wire,” said David Klein, associate director of product management at Klein Tools. “So we incorporated stripping holes into the cutting jaw to make that task more efficient. That added function saves time on the jobsite and means fewer tools needed in the tool bag.”
Additional product features include:
• High-leverage design for greater cutting and gripping power
• Cross-hatched knurled jaws for sure gripping
• Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
• Crimping die positioned behind hinge for superior leverage
• Custom US-made tool steel forged for maximum durability
• Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
• Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better, more comfortable grip
• Size: 9 inches / 229 mm
• Made in USA
For more information about Klein Tools or other products, click here to go to Utility Products’ Buyers Guide.