Energy meter: Electro Industries/ GaugeTech (EIG) releases its Shark® meter in Enclosure in a NEMA 4X rated enclosure for outdoor installation. The enclosure comes pre-wired and configured with one of EIG's Shark® power and energy meters:
• Shark® 50 multifunction power and energy meter
• Shark® 50B meter with dual BACnet MS/TP and Modbus TCP/IP ports
• Shark® 100 0.2% accurate revenue meter with Power Quality features
• Shark® 100B meter with native BACnet/IP
• Shark® 200 0.2% accurate revenue meter with data logging, PQ and extensive optional I/O, including IEC 61850 protocol
The Shark® meter in pre-wired enclosure lets you expand switchgear capability and mount meters to measure electricity in remote outdoor locations. These enclosures are available for immediate purchase.
EIG's Shark meter in an enclosure lets you expand your switchgear capability without expensive and time-consuming redesign. Simply mount and wire the enclosure next to your switchgear and you are ready to go, with no downtime at all!
• Ideal for retrofit meter solutions
• Extends switchgear capability
• Pre-wired and configured
• Eliminates wiring and installation errors
This is a perfect solution for a retrofit when there is no metering compartment available. The enclosure comes standard with a NEMA 1 or NEMA 4X rated enclosure, and is factory wired with the meter installed. Standard equipment includes voltage fuses, a shorting block for current transformers, and a control power transformer if used with 277/480 Volt power systems.
The enclosure can be ordered with either the Shark 50 meter, Shark 50B meter with native BACnet MS/TP and Modbus TCP/IP, Shark 100 multi-function meter, the Shark 100B meter with native BACnet/IP, or the Shark 200 advanced meter with datalogging and extensive I/O.
It is offered in two voltage configurations:
• 277 Volts enclosure (comes equipped with a control power transformer)
• 120-240 Volts enclosure