Safety products: Ergodyne has expanded its Squids Tool Lanyard line to include two new coil hard hat lanyards: Squids 3157 Coil Hard Hat Lanyard with buckle and Squids 3158 Coil Hard Hat Lanyard with clamp. These coil lanyards easily secure a hard hat to a worker, preventing the hard hat from falling at heights, while the coil design reduces lanyard length--preventing snag and tangle hazards.
The coil hard hat lanyards provide the user with a compact and worry-free tethering solution. Workers at heights should be able to comfortably secure a hard hat to their shirt or fall protection harness, and the Squids Coil Hard Hat Lanyards allow them to do that.
One of the many features of the coil design is the ability to reduce lanyard length. This not only prevents snag and tangle hazards, it also keeps the lanyard away from a worker's face--providing increased safety, comfort and productivity. The Squids 3158 uses an easy release clamp that securely attaches to almost anything--while the 3157 houses a double lock plastic buckle, making it the only coil hard hat lanyard with a buckle connection point specifically designed to connect to fall protection harnesses.
• Coil design reduces lanyard length and prevents snag and tangle hazards
• Double lock plastic buckle attaches to fall protection harness (3157)
• Easy release clamp attaches securely to almost anything (3158)
• Comfortably attaches to hard hats and other headwear
• Hi vis lime or black
• Maximum safe working capacity: 2 lbs.
• Third party tested using a 2:1 safety factor