Fall protection equipment: Ultra-Lok Self Retracting Lifelines (SRLs) are rugged, yet extremely lightweight and superbly engineered devices that can be counted on for safety, efficiency and comfort. Stainless steel components, an anti-ratcheting brake system and a semi-sealed design provide the user with a system built to last. Capital Safety’s SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability.
An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate, stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safer levels.
• 3-way emergency retrieval system
• Integrated quick-connect mounting bracket
• Stowabe retrieval handle
• 50 ft. (15.2m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
• Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
• Stainless steel dynamic components
• Internal energy absorption system
• Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system
• Constant moving brake system pawls
• Built-in carrying handle
• Swiveling anchorage point
• Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
• Reserve lifeline system
• Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™