Safety products: The Advanced 4-in-1 Davit Guard system provides a basic hoist and a passive restraint guardrail system protecting companion workers and bystanders. It offers ample room for worker entry and maneuvering while keeping the confined space opening secure. The Basic Hoist is the most efficient and economical confined space entry/retrieval alternative to a tripod.
This lightweight aluminum structure assembles and adjusts without tools. It features a collapsible base to reduce storage and transport space. A standard tie-off point provides a convenient 5,000 pound (22 kN) anchor point for fall arrest devices where required. All hardware is zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
• 4-in-1 basic davit hoist and guardrail system
• Built-in guardrail system with hinged gate
• Telescoping upper davit mast
• Built-in pulley for lifelline
• Quick mount winch/SRL bracket
• Built-in secondary fall arrest anchor point
• Lightweight folding base and guardrail
• Unique foot level and height adjustment system
• Set-up and dismantle without tools
• Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction
• Order mechanical winch/SRL device(s) separately