• Zippered Top Closure
• Grommet for Feeding Rope Through
• Two Outside Pockets
• Holds 150' of 1/2" or 9/16" Rope
• Rope NOT INCLUDED
Durably constructed bag stands up on its own for dependable performance.
• Perfect for storing lifeline ropes measuring 1/2" or 9/16" x 150', this bag is constructed of 1,200-denier polyester.
• Designed with spiral wire attached to the exterior of the bag to help prevent it from collapsing.
• Handy quick-release buckles keep bag collapsed when not in use.
• A 1" ring offers easy attachment to a saddle.
• Features two outside pockets with convenient snap closures for storage of carabiners and other accessories.
• Top of bag features a zippered closure and a grommet for feeding rope through.
• The grommet is reinforced with leather for extra durability and is covered with a flap that keeps weather out.
• Measures 11" in diameter x 15" high.
• Product Number: 08-07156RD