Test products: HD Electric’s TAG-5000 Wireless Phaser is designed to perform many of the existing functions of conventional voltmeter/phaser devices. However, the TAG-5000 uses new technology that eliminates the cord and lightens the weight of this testing device.
TAG-5000 can be used for all overhead and underground phasing applications with appropriate underground probes and is especially useful at higher voltages—up to 230kV—where safety and ease of use are prime considerations.
Features and benefits include:
• Range of operation is more than 33 ft. through the air and over 1,000 ft. along overhead conductors,
• No connecting cord between transmitter and receiver,
• Phase through walls and metal enclosures,
• Phase conductors on system voltages up to 230 kV (phase-to-phase),
• Clear indication of in-phase/out-of-phase conditions with both audible and visual indications,
• Rugged and lightweight, and
• Built-in self-test feature.
For more information about HD Electric or other products, click here to go to Utility Products’ Buyers Guide.