Test and measurement equipment: HDE's TAG-5000 Wireless Phaser is designed to perform many of the existing functions of conventional voltmeter / phaser devices. However, the TAG-5000 uses state-of-the-art technology to eliminate the cord and lighten the weight of this important testing device.
TAG-5000 can be used for all overhead and underground phasing applications with appropriate underground probes and is ideal for use at higher voltages - up to 230kV - where safety and ease of use are prime considerations.
Wireless Phaser Features
• Range of operation is more than 33 feet through the air and over 1,000 feet along overhead conductors
• No connecting cord between transmitter and receiver
• Phase through walls and metal enclosures
• Phase conductors on system voltages up to 230kV (phase-to-phase)
• Clear indication of in-phase/out-of-phase conditions with both audible and visual indications
• Rugged and lightweight
• Built-in self-test feature
HD Electric Company
For over eighty years, HD Electric Company, a Textron Company, has provided products serving the diverse needs of the electrical power industry and its related industries worldwide. HDE’s continuous improvement and innovation in the areas of controlling, testing, measuring and recording of electric power has resulted in the development of leading edge products designed to help deliver electric power to customers safely and efficiently.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems.