Voltage testing: HDE's 3ID Three Phase Cable Identifier identifies the correct phases on long lengths of de-energized and discharged overhead and underground cables. It includes a sender and receiver that are designed to be hand held with or without gloves. Because of its higher test voltage, the 3ID can test long lengths of cable. LED's on both units indicate when the 3ID is connected to the same phases on each end of a cable - or any shorted phases.
Cable Identifier Features
• Quickly and easily identify all three cable phases simultaneously as well as any shorted phases
• Higher test voltage allows for testing of longer cable lengths - tested up to 7 miles of cable
• Use in overhead or underground systems
• Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use
• Super bright LED indicators
• Large copper alligator clips with heavy duty boots
• Low battery indicator
HD Electric Company
For over eighty years, HD Electric Company, a Textron Company, has provided products serving the diverse needs of the electrical power industry and its related industries worldwide. HDE’s continuous improvement and innovation in the areas of controlling, testing, measuring and recording of electric power has resulted in the development of leading edge products designed to help deliver electric power to customers safely and efficiently.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems.