Utility tools: The new light weight 15-ton Y46LWBH Latch Head and Y46LWSBH C-Head remote operated crimping tools have been redesigned with new forged heads that offer a weight reduction of more than 10 percent. Additionally, these tools continue to accept all standard BURNDY® “P” & “U” style crimping dies (w/PUADP-1 adapter).
Now, customers have two light weight ergonomic choices when it comes to selecting a 15-ton remote operated crimping tool - the new Y46LWBH Latch Head and Y46LWSBH C-Head designs.
In addition, these tools are offered in variations with covered heads and female couplers.
Features and Benefits
• New light weight ergonomically balanced design limiting the fatigue experienced with heavier tools
• 2” Ram travel for both Latch and Open C-Head styles allowing ample room to work with materials before and after crimping
• Uses all standard BURNDY® P dies and U dies with PUADP-1 adapter (sold separately)
• Various coupler styles offered to easily adapt to your existing equipment
• Positive push button die locks
• C-Head is offered in additional covered head variations
• Durable canvas carrying bag stores tool and accessories
• 5-year limited warranty for worry free ownership