Power measurement: HD Electric’s (HDE's) Handheld Voltage Detectors consist of the LV-5 Stray Voltage Detector and the VP-1 Voltage Probe. These handheld voltage detectors are used to detect voltages starting at 5VAC. They give an indication of the presence of voltage with either a flashing light or flashing light and beeper.
LV-5 (on the left) features:
• Detects voltages from 5VAC to 600VAC
• Detects stray voltage which may be present on electrically conductive surfaces
• Ultra bright, long lasting red LED indicates when voltage is present
• Rugged, utility grade design is waterproof
• Always on, no on/off switch (batteries required)
• Kit is available, includes: holster to store the LV-5 when not in use; and integrated tester stored in holster, tests the LV-5 for proper operation
VP-1 (on the right) features:
• Detects voltages from 50VAC to 600VAC
• Detects the presence of voltage on underground equipment test points or other energized equipment
• Flashing red light and beeper indicates when voltage is present
• Always on - no on/off switch (batteries required)
• Kit is available, includes tester to test the VP-1 for proper operation
For over 80 years, HD Electric Company, a Textron Company, has provided products serving the diverse needs of the electrical power industry and its related industries worldwide. HDE’s continuous improvement and innovation in the areas of controlling, testing, measuring and recording of electric power has resulted in the development of leading edge products designed to help deliver electric power to customers safely and efficiently.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems.