Utility tools: Spider announces its first-ever mobile app for iPhone users, allowing customers to obtain information for their suspended scaffolding and access needs on their fingertips anywhere, anytime.
Spider app, the first of its kind in the suspended access industry, is the quickest way to find all of Spider’s market-leading products including swing stages, hoists, fall protection and rigging solutions. It offers a number of unique features, making it easier for customers to find what they need. Now users can easily browse the equipment list, request information, connect directly with product support, and view project-specific application photos and videos.
Additionally, the new app enables users to:
• Find industry training requirements and class schedules
• Calculate structural loads with rigging calculator
• Troubleshoot equipment-related issues
• Email photos directly to product support
• Access operators manuals
• Find industry codes and standards
• Order our industry-leading solutions catalog
• Locate contact information and directions to all 24 Spider branches
• Get product pages designed to provide detailed information that enables users to select a product that meets their needs
To download Spider’s free mobile app, search [Spider Staging] in the iPhone app store.
“Since everyone lives on their mobile phones these days, once again Spider leads the way by developing the first industry-specific mobile app, offering easy accessibility to our customers and efficiently providing information they need whenever and wherever,” said Tejal Ranjan, Marketing Manager. “Spider’s mobile app puts information just one click away, encouraging users to quickly view images, descriptions, product specifications and drawings directly on their mobile devices.”