Tempe, AZ – Utility vehicles: Announcing a new product for Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies, the Load’N’Go® Road Warrior. This mechanic truck body is equipped to assist with repairs and maintenance on all equipment types. Its main purpose is roadside assistance and it was originally designed for the state of Kentucky to aid and assist disabled motorists. The value of this mechanic truck is maximized by adding the ability to deliver on-site support and, as with all Load’N’Go® service bodies, transferability is the trump card.
Why do you need the Load’N’Go® Road Warrior?
• Transferability -- There’s no good time for downtime. The Load’N’Go® Road Warrior transfers from one pickup truck to another in minutes, fully loaded, with the use of built-in forklift tunnels or optional lifting jacks.
• Increased Security -- Double-locking capabilities with cylinder and padlockable stainless steel T-handles, as well as heavy duty 16 gauge steel construction protects expensive cargo from theft and damage.
• Organizational Efficiency -- 60 cubic feet of storage space including a 1000 lb capacity customizable pull out drawer and two 150 lb capacity adjustable shelves with slotted dividers allows for optimum organization and inventory control.
• Reduced Operating Costs -- A smaller fleet is possible because the Load’N’Go® Road Warrior can easily transfer from one pickup truck to another.
How will the Road Warrior solve your transportation needs?
• Innovative Design -- The Load’N’Go® Road Warrior features a 3/8”, 50’ air hose reel in the side compartment for quick and easy access, a vented side compartment for fuel storage containers, a 100% extension 1000 lb capacity bed slide, and a heavy duty mounting frame for a message sign board.
• Universal Fit -- The Load’N’Go® Road Warrior fits all major makes of standard pickup trucks including Ford, Chevy, GMC, and Dodge
• Value Added Features -- The Load’N’Go® Road Warrior is built to outlast multiple vehicles. Pickup trucks equipped with Load’N’Go® service bodies have a higher residual value at the time of sale or trade-in because no holes are drilled for installation.
Fleetwest is a Tempe, Arizona based pickup truck utility body distributor whose mission is to provide Slip-on Truck Bodies ™ to utility companies, municipalities, and contractors. The company distributes Slip-on Truck Bodies™ all over the world and is the only company that specializes in both steel and fiberglass composite, fully transferable utility bodies, without drilling holes or removing the factory made truck bed.