Portland, OR - Utility safety: Up until now, no one has taken the time and energy to author and assemble all the key details of labeling information. Graphic Products is reviving the encyclopedia tradition with the newest addition to its growing resource library with the Encyclopedia of Labeling (EOL) which is packed with how-to information, tips, and advice that will help you improve your facility’s safety culture and eliminate waste from day to day operations - unlike any encyclopedia ever written before.
This hard cover 280-page chronicle (a $149.95 value), was researched, reviewed, and written by a team of writers, editors, and industry experts. Photos, charts and worksheets complement each chapter -- making technical information easy to understand.
Immerse yourself in the world of safety labeling and start putting the ideas in the EOL to work today. The EOL is available with the purchase of a new printer.
EOL tackles a number of high profile topics:
• Arc flash
• Pipe Marking
• Warehouse safety
• Lean manufacturing
• Hazardous materials
• Floor marking
• Confined spaces
• Conveyor Safety
• Lock Out / Tag Out
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Electrical Safety
• OSHA Safety Signs
• Glossaries of technical terms
Supervisors, managers, and front-line workers will learn how to:
• Prepare for an OSHA inspection
• Incorporate principles of industrial safety training
• Create required exit and fire signs
• Improve productivity using lean techniques such as 5S, Kaizen and Kanban
Other free resources in the Graphic Products library include:
• 5S Systems Guide
• Introduction to Kanban
• Introduction to Kaizen
• Free Guide to WHMIS Symbols
• Free International GHS Labeling Best Practices Guide
• Arc Flash Solutions Guide
• Confined Spaces Best Practices Guide
• Safety Lockout/Tagout Best Practices Guide
• Warehouse Safety Guide
• Safety Inspection Notebook
• Wire Marking Guide
• Big Signs and Labels Guide
• Required PPE Guide
• Labeling for Today’s Schools
DuraLabel thermal transfer printers include free proprietary software for creating pipe markers, arc flash labels and wayfinding signs. Users can also opt to create their own custom signs and labels using MicroSoft Word or Open Office.
For more information about Graphic Products or other products, click here to go to Utility Products’ Buyers Guide.