AKRON, OH—Utility trucks: The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has introduced an updated tire – the Goodyear G661 HSA 19.5” – that helps deliver long miles to removal and scrub resistance.
The Goodyear G661 HSA 19.5” contains the following features:
· A multi-compound layered tread construction designed to help extend tread life;
· Up to 18/32nds tread depth;
· A high-scrub compound and robust sidewall to help provide premium performance in tough service applications;
· Three-belt construction with penetration protectors to help resist cuts and punctures for enhanced toughness and long casing life;
· Goodyear’s Tredlock Technology, which features interlocking microgrooves to stabilize the tire’s tread in order to help deliver high mileage.
The G661 HSA 19.5” is available in size 245/70R19.5, Load Range G. Another size, 225/70R19.5, also Load Range G, will be available in July 2013.
Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems offers the Total Package Solution of industry-leading tires, services and profitability tools to help commercial trucking fleets lower their total cost of ownership.