Everett, Wash.—Fluke Corp. introduces the Fluke 320 Series True-rms clamp meters, a complete line of tools engineered to produce noise-free, reliable measurements in the toughest environments. Designed to be long-lasting and easy to use, the Fluke 323, 324 and 325 clamps meters are ideal for rugged, all-purpose use in residential, commercial, HVAC/R and light industrial electrical applications.
The Fluke 320 Series features:
• Slim, ergonomic design for comfortable all-day use
• Large, easy-to-read display
• CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300 V safety ratings
• True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurement of non-linear signals
• DC current, frequency and resistance up to 40 kilohms for motor testing
The 324 and 325 models offer a backlighted display for easy viewing in any setting, contact temperature readings from 14F to 752F and capacitance measurements from 100 to 1000 microfarad. The 325 model also offers dc current measurements up to 400A, frequency measurements from 5 to 500 Hz, and Min/Max function.
For more information about Fluke or other clamp meters, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.