St. Paul, Minn.—Ergodyne announced the expansion of their ProFlex glove line-up to include the ProFlex 925F(x)CP Cut, Puncture and Dorsal Impact-Reducing (DIR) Gloves. These patented gloves employ a technical, protective material called Armortex on the entirety of the palm to provide Level 3 cut protection / Level 2 puncture protection. The molded TPR armor on both the knuckles and fingers of the dorsal side of the hand provides the protection from impact, pinch, crush and bruising blows that users have come to expect from the ProFlex DIR series.
“The ProFlex DIR series has a reputation for the best combination of impact protection and dexterity available,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO of Ergodyne. “Adding cut and puncture protection to the palm of this glove is truly the icing on the cake.”
Rounding out this new and highly protective glove, reinforced Kevlar stitching delivers extended wear and durability; a hi-vis color scheme provides hand visibility; and a contoured neoprene cuff offers a snug, comfortable fit.
“Ergodyne’s DIR series was born based on end-user research and refined from end-user feedback,” said Andy Olson, senior product manager, Ergodyne. “They asked for enhanced cut and puncture protection and we took it from there.”
Ideal for anyone needing cut, puncture and back of the hand protection, the ProFlex 925F(x)CP gloves will be available May 2012 at all authorized Ergodyne distributors.
• All-Armortex palm provides Level 3 cut and Level 2 puncture protection
• EVA padding underneath Armortex
• Molded TPR armor on knuckles, fingers and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention and blow deflection
• Armor “flex zones” for high dexterity
• 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region
• Reinforced Kevlar palm stitching for extended wear and durability
• Reflective accents and hi-vis color scheme for optimal hand visibility
• Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off
• Silicone strips inside fingers keep glove in proper position
• EN388: 4342
For more information about Ergodyne or other gloves, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.