Broomfield, Colo.—Brother Mobile Solutions Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation and premier provider of products for the mobile workforce, has announced its next-generation line of mobile printers. Joining the company’s lauded PocketJet and MPrint series mobile printers, RuggedJet will be a fast and reliable mobile printing solution in today’s marketplace.
Delivering print speeds of up to five inches per second (ips), the Brother RuggedJet uses an efficient mobile printing technology, allowing fast throughput to help boost productivity. The RuggedJet versatile design allows the technology to be used for a wide range of printing applications with output sizes from two to four inches, providing a wide range of uses throughout the field service industry.
RuggedJet mobile printers help field service workers to quickly and easily print important customer documents and transaction confirmations that are critical to the business. With the durable design, fast print speed, and reliable operation, RuggedJet offers a combination of performance and innovative features that can benefit field service professionals in printing receipts and invoices, repair estimates, work orders, service reports, and chemical data sheets to name a few.
Field Service Sectors:
• Home Repair
• Equipment Repair
• IT Services
• Oil & Gas
• Pest Management
• Receipts and Invoices
• Work Orders and Repair Estimates
• Credit card transactions
• Statements of Work
• Maintenance Reports
• Calibration Labels
• Pesticide/Chemical Information
• Government Compliance Information
Additional RuggedJet features designed for best-in-class field service organizations include:
• Tough Construction – IP54 certification and six-foot drop protection mean that water, dust or drops won’t affect the printer’s operation under normal conditions.
• Ergonomic Design – Easy to load media and intuitive interface controls.
• Low Maintenance Costs – With direct thermal technology, the only consumable is paper or labels. No worries about ink or toner.
• Wide Range of Connectivity Options – Bluetooth technology or WiFi wireless connectivity, with enterprise WLAN security to handle applications inside or outside your four walls.
• Higher Memory Capacity – Larger print buffer for increased throughput and more memory to store optional fonts.
• Standard up to 203 dpi Resolution – Ensures compatibility with existing mobile applications.
• Wide Selection of Resident and Downloadable Fonts – RuggedJet offers a library of fonts to enhance printing.
• Support for Major Linear and 2D Barcodes – Ensures compatibility with existing applications and provides the latest technology for new applications.
• Wide Variety of Accessories – Optional magnetic card reader, vehicle mount, vehicle chargers, 4-bay battery charger, AC adapter, weather case, shoulder strap and in-vehicle adapter.
For more information on Brother Mobile Solutions or other mobile printers, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.