|New, innovative COAL Catalyst power bank combines simple and fast charging capabilities with sleek, elegant design. (Photo credit: COAL)|
Consumers will soon be able to hold the power of COAL in their hands. A next-generation energy brand that brings the latest innovations in solar power and energy storage to consumers, COAL products will be available for a first look at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show.
COAL Meta Power Plant
The COAL Meta Power Plant is a portable solar panel and power plant prototype that inspired the brand’s tagline, Fuel Without the Fossil. The 40,000 mAh battery plus 60 Watt solar panel weighs just under 6 pounds, making users’ off-grid experiences light, powerful and practically endless.
COAL Meta Portable Solar Power Plant
- 60 Watts of solar and 40,000 mAh of off-the-grid renewable power
- Weighs less than 6 pounds
- Power plant charges with solar in 4 hours, and charges from AC wall socket in 3 hours or less
COAL Catalyst is a power bank that pairs portable power with sleek design, allowing users to charge their mobile devices rapidly wherever they are. And, COAL Catalyst is not just another pretty face: It’s hardworking, charging this year’s Android and Apple phones up to 45 percent in only 30 minutes. COAL Catalyst is compatible with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X; as well as Samsung Galaxy, Pixel 2 and others. It works with tablets, smartwatches, cameras and more.
“COAL Catalyst is energy with attitude,” said Elizabeth Sanderson, chief marketing officer, Sunflare Inc., parent company of COAL. “Getting the quickest charge can be a tricky business. There are so many variables — the cord, the power bank, the device, the wall charger — and the developers of COAL Catalyst have thought through all of it to bring the fastest, best-looking power possible. The COAL Catalyst Power Bank brings juice to the table, providing consumers with the means to express a point of view through what they carry. It delivers simple power with speed, ease and style.”
COAL Catalyst Power Bank
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (QC3) charges up to four times faster than conventional chargers; INOV technology provides optimal voltage
- Type C USB has faster power and data transfer; it’s where the industry is headed from micro and lightning connectors
- Three-headed adapter cable demonstrates that when it comes to cables, “fatter and shorter is better” by allowing maximum current to flow to the charger and with a faster charge than standard cables
The design aesthetic — both inside and out — is another key differentiator for COAL products. “No one else combines simple, fast, hardworking energy storage with a clean, sleek design,” said Sanderson. “COAL Catalyst and COAL Meta will appeal to consumers who are plugged into today’s world and care about the future. It’s accessible technology everyone can use.”
Additionally, COAL offers a separate Fast-Charge Set wall charger and cord that provides the fastest charging capabilities available for Apple and Android devices. It’s a complete solution to charging phones and other devices quickly.