Wavefront’s Trailblazer features the Rapid Pulse Tool, which converts continuous flow into pulsing flow immediately above the bit. The nozzles in the bit then produce very high instantaneous jet velocities and jet impact pressure to increase cutting and cleaning ability with no modification to the drill string.
This technology removes hydraulic hold-down effects (HDD) and assists in accelerating rock fatigue, improving ROP and hole cleaning and reducing unwanted doglegs in the wellbore.
- Reduced Drilling Costs
- Increased Rates of Penetration
- Faster Wellbore Cleanouts
- Improved and faster Milling Operations
- Works with any fluid – including foam and air
- Can be manufactured in various sizes to adapt to any size bit and collar
- There is ample space to machine the oscillator directly into the collar
- Tool Ports can be made large enough to eliminate washing effects due to high pressure and/or abrasive drilling conditions
- No moving parts
- Port plugging is virtually eliminated
For more information on Wavefront’s Trailblazer system, visit the company’s website.