ICONICS Hyper Historian is a very high speed, reliable and robust industrial data historian solution designed for mission critical applications. It takes full advantage of the latest 64-bit, .NET-based computing technologies and numerous performance features. Hyper Historian is the first plant historian to be compatible with Microsoft Windows 8, Certified for Microsoft Windows Server 2012, and include tight integration with SQL Server 2012. The software also fully leverages OPC-UA communication standards, as well as a wide variety of other protocols for connecting to existing infrastructures.
“The path to increasing profitability in manufacturing is changing, as costs for energy, water, waste generation, compliance, and risk management are trending up, while the available technology for cutting costs and achieving operating excellence is becoming more powerful and cost effective," said Craig Resnick, Vice President, ARC Advisory Group. “Tools such as ICONICS Hyper Historian are an example of technologies that help manufacturers leverage data from the past to better manage the future, which results in significant savings of resources and labor while increasing productivity and adherence to sustainability goals.”
Hyper Historian version 10.8 offers the following enhancements:
• New Powerful Performance Calculation Engine – Allows users to configure complex calculations that can be triggered periodically or on any data change event, using flexible new date/time, mathematical, string and historical data retrieval functions within the Expression Editor. Calculations can use scalar values, historical values, or string operations, along with a wide variety of functions within an enhanced version of the Expression Engine and results are calculated automatically on each trigger or can be recalculated manually on demand.
• New MergeWorX™ Module – Tool for automatic or manual insertion of data into Hyper Historian, typically used for importing historical or log data from databases, other historians, intermittently connected field devices and other equipment such as PLC Datasets. Provides for high resolution data merging from devices without taxing their communications capability and provides greatly increased reliability of capturing all data, even when network outages occur.
• CSV/Excel Formats in Import/Export Utility and Incremental Changes (Add/Modify)
• Multiple Updates to the TrendWorX™64 Viewer Component
Quality AnalytiX™- V10.8 brings to market a new optional product; a powerful statistical process control application that can be easily configured to analyze quality performance and alarm on quality degradation.
These features are complemented by:
• Historical Logger and Collector Redundancy
• Very High Performance Data Logging Greater than 100,000 Samples per Second
• Advanced SQL Query Language for Fast Data Access
• Silverlight Real-time and Historical Views and Charting
• Microsoft SharePoint® Web Parts
• Web-based Configuration
• Store and Forward Capability
• WPF Trend Viewer and Charting of Real-time and Historical Data
• Improved Data Collector and Data Logger Performance and Efficiency