The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended June 25, 2016.
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 13.7 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 2.5 percent higher than last week's estimate and 11.9 percent lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2015
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.2 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 8.4 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 316.6 mmst, 28.2 percent lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2015
For interactive graphs, click here.