The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended June 11, 2016.
For the week ended June 11, 2016:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 12.9 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 7.7 percent higher than last week's estimate and 15.8 percent lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2015
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.9 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 289.6 mmst, 29.2 percent lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2015
For interactive graphs, click here.