The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended February 13, 2016.
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 13.2 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 2.6 percent higher than last week's estimate and 32.5 percent lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2015
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.2 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 8.0 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 82.8 mmst, 32.1 percent lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2015
For more information and interactive graphs, click here.