The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ending Nov. 14, 2015.
For the week ended Nov. 14, 2015:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 16.5 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 0.3 percent higher than last week's estimate and 13.6 percent lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6.5 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 10.0 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 792.1 mmst, 9.0 percent lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For interactive graphs, click here.