The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended November 7, 2015.
For the week ended November 7, 2015:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 16.5 million short tons (mmst).
- This production estimate is 1.0% lower than last week's estimate and 14.9% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014.
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6.5 mmst.
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 10.0 mmst.
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 775.6 mmst, 8.9% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014.
For interactive graphs, click here.