The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended October 24, 2015.
For the week ended October 24, 2015:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 17.5 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 5.2% higher than last week's estimate and 11.7% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6.9 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 10.6 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 742.5 mmst, 8.6% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For interactive graphs, click here.