For the week ended October 10, 2015:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 17.1 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 3.5% lower than last week's estimate and 11.4% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6.7 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 10.4 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 708.4 mmst, 8.5% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For interactive graphs, click here.