The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended Aug 15, 2015.
For the week ended Aug 15, 2015:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 18.3 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 0.4% higher than last week's estimate and 10.5% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.4 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 10.9 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 564.7 mmst, 8.7% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For interactive graphs, click here.