The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended June 6, 2015.
For the week ended June 6, 2015:
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 15.1 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is 0.4% higher than last week's estimate and 18.0% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6.3 mmst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 8.8 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 394.0 mmst, 7.9% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For more information, click here.