The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended March 7, 2015.
For the week ended March 7, 2015:
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 17.5 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is 2.3% higher than last week's estimate and 7.9% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.3 mmst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 10.2 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 174.2 mmst, 1.8% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For more information, click here.
Subscribe to the Power Engineering enewsletter