The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended January 10, 2015.
For the week ended January 10, 2015:
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 18.9 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is 7.3% higher than last week's estimate and 4.6% higher than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.9 mmst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 11.0 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 26.5 mmst, 3.2% higher than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For more information, click here.
Subscribe to Power Engineering magazine