The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended November 8, 2014.
For the week ended November 8:
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 18.9 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is .6% lower than last week's estimate and
.3% higher than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2013
• Coal production east of the Mississippi River totaled 7.6 mmst
• Coal production west of the Mississippi River totaled 11.3 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 848.8 mmst, 0.1% higher than the
comparable year-to-date coal production in 2013
For more information, click here.
Read more coal news.