RMT Inc. has been selected to design and build 10 new wind power projects totaling around 1,100 MW and eight utility-scale solar photovoltaic (PV) projects totaling 55 MW direct current in 2011.
RMT's 2011 wind power construction projects include:
- Granite Reliable – Granite Reliable Power LLC (Brookfield Renewable Power and Freshet Wind Energy), 99 MW, New Hampshire
- Kingman – Western Wind, 10 MW, Arizona
- Milford II – First Wind, 102 MW, Utah
- Post Rock – Wind Capital Group, 201 MW, Kansas
- Sheffield – First Wind, 40 MW, Vermont
- Windstar – Western Wind, 120 MW, California
Four other projects totaling around 470 MW are being done for unnamed project owners in Hawaii, Indiana, Utah and Pennsylvania.
RMT said these projects bring its total renewable energy portfolio to more than 4,900 MW.
Read more contracts and projects news