The combined executive team will be:
• Lorenzo Simonelli, president and chief executive officer.
• Maria Claudia Borras, president and chief executive officer, oil field services.
• Belgacem Chariag, chief global operations officer.
• Rod Christie, president and chief executive officer, turbomachinery and process solutions.
• Harry Elsinga, chief human resources officer.
• Jennifer Hartsock, chief information officer.
• Matthias Heilmann, president and chief executive officer, digital solutions.
• Jack Hinton, chief health, safety, and environment officer.
• Nicola Jannis, chief business development officer.
• Derek Mathieson, chief marketing and technology officer.
• Jody Markopoulos, chief engineering and supply chain officer.
• Will Marsh, chief legal officer.
• Neil Saunders, president and chief executive officer, oil field equipment.
• Uwem Ukpong, chief integration officer.
• Brian Worrell, chief financial officer.
As previously announced, Jeff Immelt, currently GE chief executive officer, will serve as chairman of the new BHI, and Martin Craighead, currently BHI chairman and chief executive officer, will serve as vice-chairman of the new BHI.
The new company will have operations in more than 120 countries, 70,000 employees, and hold dual headquarters in Houston and London.