EPP, Western Gas form JV to own southeast Texas fractionators

Enterprise Products Partners LP, Houston, has formed a partnership with Western Gas Partners LP, Houston, to own NGL fractionation Trains 7 and 8, currently under construction at EPP’s complex in Mont Belvieu, Tex., east of Houston (OGJ Online, Mar. 26, 2012).

Western Gas, an affiliate of Anadarko Petroleum Corp., has acquired a 25% ownership in the joint venture, and EPP retains the remaining 75% interest.

Trains 7 and 8, to have design capacity to fractionate about 170,000 b/d of NGLs, will begin commercial operations in this year’s fourth quarter.

Did You Like this Article? Get All the Energy Industry News Delivered to Your Inbox

Subscribe to an email newsletter today at no cost and receive the latest news and information.

 Subscribe Now

Whitepapers

Logistics Risk Management in the Transformer Industry

Transformers often are shipped thousands of miles, involving multiple handoffs,and more than a do...

Secrets of Barco UniSee Mount Revealed

Last year Barco introduced UniSee, a revolutionary large-scale visualization platform designed to...

The Time is Right for Optimum Reliability: Capital-Intensive Industries and Asset Performance Management

Imagine a plant that is no longer at risk of a random shutdown. Imagine not worrying about losing...

Going Digital: The New Normal in Oil & Gas

In this whitepaper you will learn how Keystone Engineering, ONGC, and Saipem are using software t...