Loyz Energy to acquire Primeline Energy for $145.7M

Loyz Energy Ltd., a Singapore-based upstream energy group, has entered into a binding memorandum of understanding (MOU) for the acquisition of Primeline Energy Holdings Inc. (PEH) by way of a scheme of arrangement for a consideration of $145.7 million (SGD 197.0 million).

PEH, a company listed on TSX Venture Exchange in Canada (TSX-V), is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company focusing exclusively on upstream opportunities in China. It owns exploration and development rights in the East China Sea, China, via two petroleum contracts, namely Block 25/34 and Block 33/07.

As at the date of the MOU, Victor Hwang Yiou Hwa holds, directly and indirectly, 60.1% of the issued and paid-up share capital of PEH, with the remaining 39.9% held by minority shareholders.

Did You Like this Article? Get All the Energy Industry News Delivered to Your Inbox

Subscribe to an email newsletter today at no cost and receive the latest news and information.

 Subscribe Now

Whitepapers

Logistics Risk Management in the Transformer Industry

Transformers often are shipped thousands of miles, involving multiple handoffs,and more than a do...

Secrets of Barco UniSee Mount Revealed

Last year Barco introduced UniSee, a revolutionary large-scale visualization platform designed to...

The Time is Right for Optimum Reliability: Capital-Intensive Industries and Asset Performance Management

Imagine a plant that is no longer at risk of a random shutdown. Imagine not worrying about losing...

Going Digital: The New Normal in Oil & Gas

In this whitepaper you will learn how Keystone Engineering, ONGC, and Saipem are using software t...