Greece ratifies Energean's licenses for Ioannina, Katakolon blocks

Energean Oil & Gas SA

Energean Oil & Gas SA reports that the Greek Parliament has ratified its license agreements for hydrocarbon exploration and exploitation at the Ioannina and Katakolon blocks, Western Greece.

Energean holds an 80% interest in the Ioannina onshore block, while Canadian Petra Petroleum holds the remaining 20%. Energean will act as operator.

In the Katakolon offshore block, Energean holds a 60% interest, while British Trajan Oil & Gas holds the remaining 40%. Energean will act as operator of this block, as well.

Did You Like this Article? Get All the Energy Industry News Delivered to Your Inbox

Subscribe to an email newsletter today at no cost and receive the latest news and information.

 Subscribe Now

Whitepapers

Logistics Risk Management in the Transformer Industry

Transformers often are shipped thousands of miles, involving multiple handoffs,and more than a do...

Secrets of Barco UniSee Mount Revealed

Last year Barco introduced UniSee, a revolutionary large-scale visualization platform designed to...

The Time is Right for Optimum Reliability: Capital-Intensive Industries and Asset Performance Management

Imagine a plant that is no longer at risk of a random shutdown. Imagine not worrying about losing...

Going Digital: The New Normal in Oil & Gas

In this whitepaper you will learn how Keystone Engineering, ONGC, and Saipem are using software t...