OSLO, Norway – The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) will hold a tender competition for companies to help develop its technological expertise and capacity.
NPD’s goal is to become more influential in the development of discoveries and improved recovery measures from producing fields offshore Norway.
The tender competition is aimed at companies/consultants with relevant expertise in the following areas:
- Subsurface technology, reservoir geology, and reservoir technology
- Drilling and well technology
- Development technology and operation of installations and facilities
- Seabed technology and infrastructure
- Onshore facilities, technology, infrastructure, and capacities
- Disposal of facilities.
NPD intends to sign two-year framework agreements with options to extend by up to two more years.
Deadline for applications is Sept. 30. The aim is to start-up this autumn.
Share your news with Offshore at firstname.lastname@example.org