Four offshore permits in the Taranaki basin have been granted to OMV NZ Ltd. in partnership with Mitsui E&P Australia:
- PEP 60089 (894 sq mi [2,315 sq km])
- PEP 60091 (865 sq mi [2,242 sq km])
- PEP 60092 (913 sq mi [2,364 sq km])
- PEP 60093 (825 sq mi [2,136 sq km])
All four permits are for 12 years. The committed work programs for all three permits include studies and seismic reprocessing.
Todd Exploration was granted one 12-year offshore permit in the basin, too:
- PEP 60094 (831 sq mi [2,151 sq km])
Mont D’Or was granted a 12-year offshore exploration permit in the Taranaki basin:
- PEP 60095 (302 sq mi [782 sq km])
Its work program for this new permit includes acquisition of geochemical data and geological studies (including prospectivity mapping).
Share your news with Offshore at firstname.lastname@example.org