Statoil contracts Wood Group for Peregrino field services

Offshore staff

STAVANGER, Norway – Statoil has awarded Wood Group a four-year operations and maintenance contract covering wellhead platforms Alpha and Bravo, and the FPSO Peregrino offshore Brazil.

The contract’s scope includes offshore services and covers all production processes and equipment except drilling services and introduces a new operating model for the field, as for the first time the company is bundling all these services in one single contract in order to boost integration and simplify the contract management.

Peregrino is 85 km (53 mi) offshore Brazil in the Campos basin at about 100 m (328 ft) water depth in licenses BMC-7 and BMC-47. Statoil holds 60% ownership and the operatorship of the field. Sinochem holds the remaining 40%.

09/21/2015

Share your news with Offshore at news@offshore-mag.com

Did You Like this Article? Get All the Energy Industry News Delivered to Your Inbox

Subscribe to an email newsletter today at no cost and receive the latest news and information.

 Subscribe Now

Whitepapers

The Time is Right for Optimum Reliability: Capital-Intensive Industries and Asset Performance Management

Imagine a plant that is no longer at risk of a random shutdown. Imagine not worrying about losing...

Going Digital: The New Normal in Oil & Gas

In this whitepaper you will learn how Keystone Engineering, ONGC, and Saipem are using software t...

Maximizing Operational Excellence

In a recent survey conducted by PennEnergy Research, 70% of surveyed energy industry professional...

Leveraging the Power of Information in the Energy Industry

Information Governance is about more than compliance. It’s about using your information to drive ...