HOUSTON – Paradigm has released Paradigm 15, an extension of the suite of programs that aims to identify the most productive targets and enable fewer but better wells while minimizing non-productive time.
Paradigm says the new release features:
A high-definition G&G platform, which delivers:
- Enhanced quality of earth models and their properties
- Accurate positioning of reservoirs in depth with a global mis-tie determination and correction solution.
Interdisciplinary workflows, including:
- New Quantitative Seismic Interpretation packages designed for interpreters and reservoir geophysicists
- Complex, geologically constrained velocity determination and model building based on integration between SKUA-GOCADT and GeoDepthR.
An expansion of Paradigm’s connectivity solutions enabling customers to run Paradigm solutions on top of other G&G software:
- Support for seismic data and velocity model data transfers between Epos and Petrel
- Improved performance in loading simulation and production data from Eclipse, CMGR, and IHSR
- Improved connection to third-party databases such as OpenWorksR, GeoFrameR, and RecallT.